Sodas on Facebook

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Eric

Reaction score
I know a lot of folks are on facebook now also (I've yet to open an account) but I know many have and have found a lot of places to buy and sell.
The company I work for bottles soda, many vintage sodas to be exact... They have a facebook account and though I'm not on there yet.. I would like to invite
everyone to check them out... I know they would love to hear stories of these vintage sodas... plus if they carry one you remember they can tell you of stores and shops that carry it. Many of the soda we bottle I don't have a lot of info on and we are always searching and looking for folks that do have information or even just a good story or memory to share.
Anyway they are Orca Beverage... they are located in Mukilteo Washington, all the sodas are bottled right here in good ol' USA!

Treat Banner.jpg
Please check them out.

Attachments

• RememberWhen.jpg
    RememberWhen.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 128

Canadacan

Reaction score
It's pretty cool they brought back some of the old soda's!....we get some of these up in BC as many of our stores import from them. Several years ago they brought out these winter sampler packs!

20161228_110422.jpg

Eric

Reaction score
Yes.. That's how I first found out about this company... My wife bought me one of these cases of sodas for Christmas one year from a Cost Plus World Market.. The one I got had Nichol Kola in it. Great sodas....

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Very cool! I'm really surprised to see that Mr. still exists, I was always under the impression that it was a small, unsuccessful Canadian franchise. I had no idea it was an American brand. I wish they'd bring back some of the sodas that you used to be able to buy around here, I've always wanted to try flavours like "minted grape," "grapefruit 'n lime," and "honee orange."

Eric

Reaction score
Check their website www.orcabeverage.com they have a lot of different "Old School" sodas... Never heard of those three... amazing how many sodas that have come and gone.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Yes that's the one I'm talking about! I'm especially curious about what minted grape tasted like, I've never had anything with those flavours combined.

reach44

Reaction score
I finally got to try a Moxie a few weeks back and um...ahem... yuck. Lol

Sent from my LGL61AL using Tapatalk

nhpharm

Reaction score
Moxie is good stuff! Might be an acquired taste but I've been drinking it since I was a kid and I love the stuff.

reach44

Reaction score
nhpharm everyone that was with me liked it. I was just the odd man out. Lol there is an orange soda that has pulp in it that Id like to try as well. I forget its name though.

Sent from my LGL61AL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown