Some extra jar lids

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggerdirect

Reaction score

Attachments

• ef81189f00ee4eef96a827d934776237.jpg
    ef81189f00ee4eef96a827d934776237.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 94

LC

Reaction score

diggerdirect

Reaction score
botlguy said:
How does that help us if we are not on facebook? Jim

Your right Jim, it wouldn't help anyone not on facebook, I didn't take that angle into consideration. But there's some nice stuff beginning to change hands there, and atleast to me, is a welcome deviation from flea bay. Another aspect I find interesting about it, unlike ebay, is the majority of people have real names/faces and seems much closer assimilated with interacting face to face with people, but I do understand its not for everyone. No harm- No foul.[:)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I tried to file my taxes online and it appears someone has already filed with my SS#. Since I may have no identity or maybe two?, I'd be fine with giving you my user name and password on FB Jim. [:D]You'll have to join the group yourself though.

botlguy

Reaction score
I am signed up on Facebook and get email but just can't seem to get with it. I use eBay a lot because I can't find much on this forum that I want to buy and don't have much luck selling to our members. I do usually offer stuff to our members first, just offered Bruce Mobley 3 nice, but pricey, beers. I have lots of stuff to sell and trade and I pick for others.Anyway, these are great forums and I enjoy you all. Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18