Some new marbles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello all.

We made a trip up north to see Bill's(justanolddigger) son get married last weekend. It was great to see Bill and his wife Mary. The wedding was perfect and the reception rocked.

I also acquired some marbles while traveling on our way up north last weekend. I bought some at an antique shop and some others from a guy who had a sign out by the road "marbles, bottles, insulators, lightning rod balls". I couldn't stop the car fast enough [:)]

My wife and I were on our way for a picnic lunch at Lake Michigan so I had to speed up the visit a bit. I could have spent all afternoon looking. I knew when my wife said "I'm going to the car" my time was limited.

The 5 popeyes are my favorites. The green core banded swirl is another I like. I got these 6 from the sign by the road guy.

Best regards. Paul

08C81ED13BEA4B2AAD521F10E230E0CF.jpg

Attachments

• 08C81ED13BEA4B2AAD521F10E230E0CF.jpg
    08C81ED13BEA4B2AAD521F10E230E0CF.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 114

jskirk

Reaction score
WOW those are nice, I wish i could find some like those around here... Is that a popey with Black? if so wow what a find, I would like to see more pics of that, the banded swirl and what I think is a peltier NLR rebel, does it have Aventurine?. Let me Kow if you are selling or trading any. Thanks Jay

athometoo

Reaction score
when i turn the car around my wife says ok what is it now . the kids say dad found something on the side of the road . they are usually right . a sign like that would make me call someone at the picnic and saya sorry gonna be late . wish you would have gotta pic of the sign though . sam

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown