Some of my littles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Eneey

Reaction score
Only my second post- digging out my boxes of littles I have dug or collected from others. Nothing here anyone hasn’t seen, but wanted to share as I move them. The one in the tin on the left I dug in an interesting spot in Inyo County California. I don’t collect for value- although a million dollar bottle would be great

Attachments

• E12630BF-F9C5-4659-9EB9-65F5205BFB58.jpeg
    E12630BF-F9C5-4659-9EB9-65F5205BFB58.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 94

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Only my second post- digging out my boxes of littles I have dug or collected from others. Nothing here anyone hasn’t seen, but wanted to share as I move them. The one in the tin on the left I dug in an interesting spot in Inyo County California. I don’t collect for value- although a million dollar bottle would be great
Most excellent Garth, what do you mean by moving are you getting rid of them.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
"Party On Mailman!" ..Hey Eneey, that little amber of a drum with canon balls on top, anything on the base?

Eneey

Reaction score
"Party On Mailman!" ..Hey Eneey, that little amber of a drum with canon balls on top, anything on the base?
I think this is the one you’re referring to? It does but I can’t make it out. Have to get my jeweler’s lens tomorrow and check if you’d like to know. If you wouldn’t mind I have several bottles out that maybe you could help me figure out if you’re willing. I bought out a lot of my embossed and some I can’t find. IF you have time of course. If you can make out the writing now I’ll definitely be able to tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 65

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I think this is the one you’re referring to? It does but I can’t make it out. Have to get my jeweler’s lens tomorrow and check if you’d like to know. If you wouldn’t mind I have several bottles out that maybe you could help me figure out if you’re willing. I bought out a lot of my embossed and some I can’t find. IF you have time of course. If you can make out the writing now I’ll definitely be able to tomorrow.
It's a little blurry but looks like "75OSIN ??" ..Originally, this was a Colonial-Revolutionary War bottle. There were several reproductions through the years. I'm not 100% positive but I'd easily say this is one of those. Hey, at least it doesn't say Wheaton/Millville, NJ--the 1970s era (higher quality) reproduction glass house, or made in an foreign country.

If you have others put them up on site so that everybody can see and possibly contribute. Thanks for sharing. --CT Len

Reactions: Roy

Eneey

Reaction score
It's a little blurry but looks like "75OSIN ??" ..Originally, this was a Colonial-Revolutionary War bottle. There were several reproductions through the years. I'm not 100% positive but I'd easily say this is one of those. Hey, at least it doesn't say Wheaton/Millville, NJ--the 1970s era (higher quality) reproduction glass house, or made in an foreign country.

If you have others put them up on site so that everybody can see and possibly contribute. Thanks for sharing. --CT Len
It’s says Made in- and I can’t make out the rest but you are probably right in the age. I have actually decided to sell some of my collection but don’t know if this is the spot I should- of can- do it from. In any regard I’ll post what I think are done nice ones later on tonight. Thanks!

Eneey

Reaction score
It’s says Made in- and I can’t make out the rest but you are probably right in the age. I have actually decided to sell some of my collection but don’t know if this is the spot I should- of can- do it from. In any regard I’ll post what I think are done nice ones later on tonight. Thanks!

Attachments

• EE2D3C85-DC40-4B4B-B6DA-DD143711DD42.jpeg
    EE2D3C85-DC40-4B4B-B6DA-DD143711DD42.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 63

Eneey

Reaction score
Another 10. Some I’ve looked up but I have quite a few. Always been interested in the embossed ones. Any interesting?

Attachments

• 7A71ED9C-8940-4913-AB9F-1957DC44E501.jpeg
    7A71ED9C-8940-4913-AB9F-1957DC44E501.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 69

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Eneey,

Most are from the last quarter of the 1800s in the 1st photo. The third bottle is probably the oldest (drippy top) maybe an 1860s pepper sauce. The 4th is also a pepper sauce. They're all have different levels of interest. Clean them up. When you look up the Puritan bottle you'll be off the races...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi