Some Philly Pharmacies

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RelicRaker

Reaction score
So rare to get good sun this winter, thought I'd create a labeled image of my dug pharmacies.
Can post pics of individual bottles on request.

Attachments

• Pharmacy Collection labels.jpg
    Pharmacy Collection labels.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 109

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Oh, Hey! that's a nice photo composition there! I assume that many of them are scarce? There is some fancy embossing examples in the pic. The Heintzelman & the Kelly with the mortar and pestle and ribbons etc. so nice! The arabesque detail around the embossing plate on the Spencer is a great touch. The big script Farley is cool... that style never went out of style ;) -
I, too, have somehow wound up with a lot of Pharm bottles my self... but since they aren't my focus... they end up packed away.... I do have a few of my more recent finds (last five years or so) loose and kinda at hand - I could try and round some up and post some pics..
~Fred

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Thanks, Fred. The Heintzelmann is a beauty, as is the Kelly (smaller m&p). They're not super rare, being from Philly. The Stadelman is an Ardmore bottle, and I do hear that one's desirable. Yeh, I love the scripted ones, they are timeles. I also have s Scranton Rx with a backward "S" in Scranton.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown