Someone Didn't Like Their Dinnerware

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

slugplate

Reaction score
I was out for a few hours yesterday probing around and hit a nice pocket of glass and began excavating. Although the picture does not adequately capture the amount of broken china I pulled out, trust me, if I could put the pieces together I'd have enough to open a restaurant (embellishing of course). One thing for sure, hiking, hunting bottles and finding history never gets old or boring. I may find something good 3 out of 10 times hunting, but I'm always happy 10 times out of 10.

Attachments

• IMG_1369.JPG
    IMG_1369.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 115

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
I don't know a lot about china but sometimes the pieces do look really nice. It's no different than today, people are throwing out their china too lol.

slugplate

Reaction score
I don't know a lot about china but sometimes the pieces do look really nice. It's no different than today, people are throwing out their china too lol.
No doubt. Mostly I find broken Ironstone and very little that shows any design on them.

DanielinAk

Reaction score
Happens to often to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLASSHOPPER55

Reaction score
Or giving it all to Goodwill, lol.
I HATE digging up broken pieces of china or jugs. Or trying to free up a bottle underneath a BIG broken piece of crockery with a big iron piece next to it.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94