Sparkle Beverages - Millar beverages Renfrew Ontario 10 oz acl bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this on the weekend at an antique store in North Bay Ontario so kind of near renfrew county but not that close to the actual town of Renfrew .

pretty sure i've never seen this one before which was why i bought it even though the condition isn't that great . have heard of millars beverages but haven't really seen many bottles from them

acl appears to read " Drink Sparkle Beverages " bottled by Millar Beverages Renfrew Ont " on back Sparkling " Sparkle Beverages " in sterilized bottles contents 10 fl oz , bottom is a consumers glass triangle and some ##'s , not sure what colour the acl would of originally been but appears to resemble a kist bottle somewhat so maybe red ?

wondered if anyone had ever seen this one before ?

DSC05289.JPG
DSC05291.JPG
DSC05296.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
It rings a vague bell, but I'm pretty sure that even if I have seen it before it's not a common one. And I don't recognize the name Millar's Beverages so I may not have seen this one before at all.

RCO

Reaction score
It rings a vague bell, but I'm pretty sure that even if I have seen it before it's not a common one. And I don't recognize the name Millar's Beverages so I may not have seen this one before at all.

not sure if i've ever seen any bottles from Millar Beverages before , there is a listing in the book for them and they were in renfrew for a number of years 1930's-60's

there is a well known duck hunter bottle from renfrew and i though maybe it was from them but its from renfrew Bottling Works

looking at the bottle again appears original paint colour may have been white so possibly all white or a white/red acl

JKL

Reaction score
found this on the weekend at an antique store in North Bay Ontario so kind of near renfrew county but not that close to the actual town of Renfrew .

pretty sure i've never seen this one before which was why i bought it even though the condition isn't that great . have heard of millars beverages but haven't really seen many bottles from them

acl appears to read " Drink Sparkle Beverages " bottled by Millar Beverages Renfrew Ont " on back Sparkling " Sparkle Beverages " in sterilized bottles contents 10 fl oz , bottom is a consumers glass triangle and some ##'s , not sure what colour the acl would of originally been but appears to resemble a kist bottle somewhat so maybe red ?

wondered if anyone had ever seen this one before ?

View attachment 244308View attachment 244309View attachment 244310
That's a super nice looking bottle. I have that exact same bottle but haven't seen to many around. Paid $5 for it when local collector sold some stuff. I was thrilled to get it.

RCO

Reaction score
That's a super nice looking bottle. I have that exact same bottle but haven't seen to many around. Paid $5 for it when local collector sold some stuff. I was thrilled to get it.
what does your bottle look like exactly as i'm assuming it has the actual colour and paint still

RCO

Reaction score
just noticed there is a sparkle beverages bottle on ebay , appears to have recently gone up for sale , never heard of seller before but says there located in that area

appears original colour of paint is white
sparklebeveragesN1.jpg

sparklebeveragesN.jpg

JKL

Reaction score
Yeah the original paint colour is white.
I will grab a pic and post it tonight.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi