Speed Kills, Milk Bottle.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
CT came out with the first state (auto) speed law. (1901) Not sure of the limit mph--think it was 10.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Picked this up today at a Antique Store, I don't usually like the newer Square type Milk Bottles but I liked the Speed Kills P.S.A. (public service anouncment) Statement on Bottle. Anybody else ever see one like this? LEON.View attachment 230422
Must have been the forerunner to the missing child photos.

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
Where is it from? I think it would have a name and town if it is real.

American

Reaction score
I've always been a kind of old milk bottle kind of guy. I remember being excited as a teenager when I dug up local "round" milk bottles, so I was kind of saddened to see Ralph Finch's editorial in the recent AB&GC where he said milk bottles, barber bottles, and others that used to be collectible, have gone the way of Beanie Babies, as in, a diminished collectible status.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
I've always been a kind of old milk bottle kind of guy. I remember being excited as a teenager when I dug up local "round" milk bottles, so I was kind of saddened to see Ralph Finch's editorial in the recent AB&GC where he said milk bottles, barber bottles, and others that used to be collectible, have gone the way of Beanie Babies, as in, a diminished collectible status.
Bumper, we'll have to wait and see what the next trend is

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sprociket