St. Louis bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Merle

Reaction score
I am a first timer for setting up at a show and will have a lot of St. Louis marked blob, crown top and acl's.
Good day sir, I tried tracking you down at the bottle show but had no luck. I met uncle Bruce but didn’t locate you. I see you have a few St Louis bottles on eBay your offloading. I have the bottles but yours are clean. You have a tumbler?? What’s the best you can do me. I hate negotiating on eBay

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Good day sir, I tried tracking you down at the bottle show but had no luck. I met uncle Bruce but didn’t locate you. I see you have a few St Louis bottles on eBay your offloading. I have the bottles but yours are clean. You have a tumbler?? What’s the best you can do me. I hate negotiating on eBay
It was nice to meet you at the show. Thanks for bringing that bottle and don't be picking on Jeff Cress.

bottle-bud

Reaction score
Sent you a pm

Merle

Reaction score
Bruce, it was very nice meeting you too. To bad you didn’t live close too. It’s nice having neighbors like Jeff. Alway a bottle show when I go out there. I like being able to pick up what I buy. Had a bad experience with a expensive bottle on auction that ended up being dipped in something and got burned.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi