St. Louis creeker/digger here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

crwncrk

Reaction score
Hey everyone, been posting for a few days but thought I’d make a formal introduction, I’m Abby, and I I’ve been looking for artifacts since I started looking for Native artifacts in my grandma’s field when I was 9. Eleven years later and still going strong, but mostly look for bottles now, ever since I found (slipped on) a BIM slug side crown top in a creek I was prospecting for artifacts.
If anyone in the area needs a hand with digging a privy or such let me know, I’m always up for it.

Pictured: my first creek bottle find
D7AAEA3C-33BE-4764-90C7-2B3E8A904629.jpeg

1Headhunter

Reaction score
Hello I'm completely new to digging I have found a couple mushroom hunting and I found a fairly large city dump just don't know who the property owner is I'm about 35 minutes south of st Louis would you be willing to show me the ropes?

crwncrk

Reaction score
Hello I'm completely new to digging I have found a couple mushroom hunting and I found a fairly large city dump just don't know who the property owner is I'm about 35 minutes south of st Louis would you be willing to show me the ropes?
Is that JeffCo then? DM me and I’ll see if I can pull up the plat map. What kind of age range at the dump?

1Headhunter

Reaction score
Is that JeffCo then? DM me and I’ll see if I can pull up the plat map. What kind of age range at the dump?
Close ...franklin Union to be more precise from what I can tell 50s to 60s on surface.... Didn't attempt digging just a quick glance

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora