St. Patrick’s Day Sodas

Bottle 2 Rocks

A brown bottle makes a lot of sense for a chocolate drink, but, clearly, not everyone got the memo! One on the far right of your pic I got fairly recently, to my great delight! Last, why do I always pay more than you?! Lol
Far right Victoria Chocolate Toledo, Ohio picked up fer $22 total. There is another variant of this amber bottle with Electro Pure branding.

new2bottles

the green version is pretty tough to find , as mentioned I don't have one and never had one

do have a clear one in collection and an extra clear one in the garage in a box , the clear version isn't really that hard to find , its a neat bottle though
Condition? I’ll buy if nice. Thanks.

RCO

Condition? I’ll buy if nice. Thanks.

the first bottle I got at a now closed antique store just outside of north bay several years ago and second one I got in a yard sale assortment a couple years ago .

pretty sure the second one has a small chip on bottom but have to check to be sure . neither is in mint condition, some wear etc

the clear version isn't a rare bottle to find so I'd imagine you would come across another one , the green one is a lot harder to find

new2bottles

the first bottle I got at a now closed antique store just outside of north bay several years ago and second one I got in a yard sale assortment a couple years ago .

pretty sure the second one has a small chip on bottom but have to check to be sure . neither is in mint condition, some wear etc

the clear version isn't a rare bottle to find so I'd imagine you would come across another one , the green one is a lot harder to find
Also looking for one of these without wear.
7923255D-D31B-4F71-B06A-C16B13BE1375.png

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terry teague