St Patty's Day in Flint, Michigan

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

druggistnut

Reaction score
This will be our 42nd annual show. The tables were sold out, the first week in January. In fact, the show chairman and I each gave up a table to get two more dealers in.
This is a really great show, folks, if you have never been.
It is west of Flint, in a safe area and there are some nice hotels near by. Take in Zehnder's Splash Village in Frankenmuth http://www.zehnders.com/ for the entire family. The wife will enjoy shopping at all the quaint stores in the Bavarian Village (to include Bronners (largest Christmas store ever) and you can hit some of the local antique stores while not at the show.
Need help/directions? Just PM/email me.
Bill

georgeoj

Reaction score
I will be set up at the show this year and will have a large quantity of very desirable Michigan paper advertising for sale. I will also have some very rare U P Deco era sodas, in excellent to mint condition. My fruit jars (including rare items) and bottles will be priced 'to sell' as opposed to priced 'for sale'. WANTED: Extremely CRUDE fruit jars for my collection. I pay very strong prices for extremely crude common jars.[8D]
George

georgeoj

Reaction score
I have been picking up some small lots of decent bottles for the Flint show. The buying prices have been reasonable and the selling prices will reflect that. Several nice Michigan items in this lot from yesterday. Only a few have had a preliminary bath. They will all wash up nicely after sitting in a shed for many years. George

6EE34430886D47C39C8C88D0922B9095.jpg

Attachments

• 6EE34430886D47C39C8C88D0922B9095.jpg
    6EE34430886D47C39C8C88D0922B9095.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 70

druggistnut

Reaction score
George,
I have a line on a 1/2 gallon Ball perfect mason, dropped a, (believe it's a Heminggray) in an olive color with dark olive striations running through it. It will be at the show. Nic should have it- he will be down the left wall, 2nd table.
I'll surely take a look at your druggists/hutches/pint blobs.

Bill

nammlif

Reaction score
I just left the Flint show...Very, Very nice show...looked like a great turn out while I was there...great bunch of vendors, and very informative...met some new collectors...Nic, if you need a digging helper, give me a call or drop me an e-mail...coulda used some signage out on 75 though...[;)]...Thanks for the show...

druggistnut

Reaction score
Hey Scott,
Good seeing you again.
I had very GOOD sales today. The crowd was eager- maybe it was the sunny weather combined with it being St Patty's?
I talked to Tim about the signs. I was very disappointed that I didn't get them out, especially after the work that you put in to them. We will have that detailed out next year. I just couldn't get out of there prior to the doors opening.
Welcome to the Flint club! We had several new members sign up today ALL under the age of 50 and that is GOOD.
We'll get you out on a dig, soon.
Bill

georgeoj

Reaction score
The Flint show was a very good one for me. I had the best sales day in a couple of years. There was a great diversity in the items offered at Flint and there were buyers right up to the end of the show. I will certainly be making the show a priority in the future.
George

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn