Stolen

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
I know it's a long shot, but it can't hurt. Somebody broke into my shop and took this frame of birdpoints off the wall late Saturday night or early Sunday. Please keep an eye out for them, ebay, Craigs, wherever. All personally found over 25+ years of looking. What sucks is that it was a customer or "friend" that has been in my shop before and spotted them.[attachment=birds.jpg]

Attachments

• 2526fd8e96a746d4bfe72126770bcce5.jpg
    2526fd8e96a746d4bfe72126770bcce5.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 101

andy volkerts

Reaction score
boy what a scum bag!! I would sure look at people in your community that collect these, plus even if they didn't steal them, might know who did, eventually...........e-bay for sure, maybe Craigs list too.....

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
That, well, you know.Most likely they will be pieced out, no frame etc. Short of a guilty conscious, there gone. If they were marked somehow you may get lucky.Best to you though.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
A lot of collectors will go to extremes to obtain items for their collection. But as it isn't a South American Temple set of artifacts, it's more likely someone stole them to sell little by little to several collectors, and not to one specific, after this cools down--unless this person or people is/are totally stupid. Really, this market is larger than you think, and I'm sorry to say that, if you don't see them in a few months, you probably won't again. Were they very valuable? Highly desired with limited supply? I'm quite surprised they took arrow heads.

splante

Reaction score
dont forget check pawn shops and consignment stores.....that really sucks hope you get them back.....I know RI is a long way from Georgia but you never know he may be smart enough not to list them to local...will keep eyes open

LisaTammy

Reaction score
That's just heartbreaking. Someone dedicates 25 years of their life to collect something and someone takes them without a thought. Will keep my ear to the ground but probably won't here anything here. I would watch facebook and treasurenet in case they show up on there too.Lisa

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. I know how many hours it takes to put together a collection like that. He will get his payback someday.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown