Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

stoppers

treeguyfred

Mar 9, 2013
Northern N.J.
first dig of the year.didn,t find much for bottles.i like the stoppers does anyone know anything about the eagle stopper.
I cautiously agree with Robby about the eagle stopper a probable high end whiskey or cognac decanter, but who knows someone may bring definitive info to light. I really would love to see the one that seems to be a playing marble encapsulated in the glass. Because of my marble collecting interests I might have a strong interest in acquiring it if it is a marble plz post a close up of the brown swirl in a couple of positions if you could. Thanks for posting this message! Fun stuff!
~Fred

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
I cautiously agree with Robby about the eagle stopper a probable high end whiskey or cognac decanter, but who knows someone may bring definitive info to light. I really would love to see the one that seems to be a playing marble encapsulated in the glass. Because of my marble collecting interests I might have a strong interest in acquiring it if it is a marble plz post a close up of the brown swirl in a couple of positions if you could. Thanks for posting this message! Fun stuff!
~Fred
I hate to bust your marbles Fred, but that brown swirl marble looks more like a clear stopper that is magnifying the wood grain of the deck. Great for burning ants i would imagine.
ROBBYBOBBY64

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Really like that walking stick Robby! Really neat way to re-purpose a beautiful old artifact. Good job!
Thanks Gunsmoke i appreciate your kind comments. I love to work with my hands. If i can create a useable item from trash, i feel that is true recycling.
ROBBYBOBBY64

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justunevie