stoppers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
first dig of the year.didn,t find much for bottles.i like the stoppers does anyone know anything about the eagle stopper.
I cautiously agree with Robby about the eagle stopper a probable high end whiskey or cognac decanter, but who knows someone may bring definitive info to light. I really would love to see the one that seems to be a playing marble encapsulated in the glass. Because of my marble collecting interests I might have a strong interest in acquiring it if it is a marble plz post a close up of the brown swirl in a couple of positions if you could. Thanks for posting this message! Fun stuff!
~Fred

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I cautiously agree with Robby about the eagle stopper a probable high end whiskey or cognac decanter, but who knows someone may bring definitive info to light. I really would love to see the one that seems to be a playing marble encapsulated in the glass. Because of my marble collecting interests I might have a strong interest in acquiring it if it is a marble plz post a close up of the brown swirl in a couple of positions if you could. Thanks for posting this message! Fun stuff!
~Fred
I hate to bust your marbles Fred, but that brown swirl marble looks more like a clear stopper that is magnifying the wood grain of the deck. Great for burning ants i would imagine.
ROBBYBOBBY64

Gunsmoke

Reaction score
Really like that walking stick Robby! Really neat way to re-purpose a beautiful old artifact. Good job!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Really like that walking stick Robby! Really neat way to re-purpose a beautiful old artifact. Good job!
Thanks Gunsmoke i appreciate your kind comments. I love to work with my hands. If i can create a useable item from trash, i feel that is true recycling.
ROBBYBOBBY64

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado