Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Strange little machine made olive amber bottle

Apr 22, 2016
This is a strange little bottle that seems to have a metal foil and cork closure. It appears to be olive amber and machine made. 3 3/4" tall and 2" in diameter.

The markings on the bottom read like this:

K
TI (OR T1)

Any info would be appreciated. Kyle
DSCN9423.JPG
DSCN9424.JPG
DSCN9425.JPG

Apr 22, 2016
That's an injection bottle. I don't think it's very old. Probably for farm animals, you aren't usually going to be injecting that much of anything into a human.
Thank you for the quick response. I don't know if I'll keep this bottle (maybe for the unusual color) but if I do I'd like to clean the gunk out. the closure seems stuck pretty tight so if you know a way for me to get it off easily I'd be grateful for the help.

martyfoley

Sep 24, 2019
Kyle; Carefully remove the foil so it can be put back on. You could try using a corkscrew to remove the cork. If that works empty bottle, clean it, let it dry out. Maybe the cork and foil could be put back on to look original again. Something you could try.

Apr 22, 2016
Kyle; Carefully remove the foil so it can be put back on. You could try using a corkscrew to remove the cork. If that works empty bottle, clean it, let it dry out. Maybe the cork and foil could be put back on to look original again. Something you could try.
Thank you! I might try that tomorrow.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pyro.insulators