Stumbled upon a decent (untouched) dump today.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cannibalfromhannibal

GREAT finds and spot! I LOVE that Psychine! Could they get more embossing on it? Also great beer. Looks like you're all over the map age wise. I just dug a twin stoneware ink from a 60's pit and that cobalt designed grey stomeware looks pre civil war or 60's, from what I can see, though either could be a late throw. Then there looks like a good number of 90's-toc stuff. Looks like a fun dig site. Good going finding that one. They are getting tougher to find. Congrats! Jack

I always think they had those pots and bowls sitting on shelves a long time.Then tossed them when they broke or got tired of them.The pottery is always older.

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi Rick,

Awesome post as usual, are your Ozomulsions teal in color, I have one that I found diving here in NH but it was cracked. Awesome color on it though.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
That green soda is a beauty. Those are some great pictures and glad to see the kid out there again. Thats a really nice location you've found

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: riverdiver

Hi Rick,

Awesome post as usual, are your Ozomulsions teal in color, I have one that I found diving here in NH but it was cracked. Awesome color on it though.

Thanks. No Matt they were both dark amber.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp