Styrofoam label pop bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blinky221

Reaction score
I’m hoping to get some info about these. Found in an abandoned house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 561

Blinky221

Reaction score
I imagine they’re pretty common from that era, in this condition?

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Interesting that Diet Pepsi says "new", Diet Pepsi far predates the styrofoam label era. Though I notice they're marked in millilitres, are these Canadian? Maybe we got Diet Pepsi later than the US.

RCO

Reaction score
the 2 pepsi's are pretty common , find them often although not always in great condition , found diet pepsi cans with that logo , believe it was used in the early to mid 80's , haven't found that stubby before , pretty sure its from the mid 80's and oldest one of the group

too bad the nicest 3 bottles are all missing there caps

haven't really seen the diet 7up before , found cans with a similar logo but not the stubby

seen the Hires before but haven't found one yet , it was a major brand back then so doubt its rare

RCO

Reaction score
I imagine they’re pretty common from that era, in this condition?

there would of been a lot made and used back then but not sure how many would of been saved and still in really good condition

usually when I find these bottles outdoors there ruined although sometimes you can find one in nicer condition if its been buried or covered up , found a nice coca cola stubby buried under some trash this spring

bubbas dad

Reaction score
they wouldn't have much value right now, i feel they will go up in value in the future. they appear to be in pretty good shape. they were made to be thrown away so not a lot are still around. one of the past times back then was seeing how long a strip you could peel off the bottle. i know we trashed a lot of them that way. if you are a collector i would hold on to them. one day they might be worth a little something.

RCO

Reaction score
they wouldn't have much value right now, i feel they will go up in value in the future. they appear to be in pretty good shape. they were made to be thrown away so not a lot are still around. one of the past times back then was seeing how long a strip you could peel off the bottle. i know we trashed a lot of them that way. if you are a collector i would hold on to them. one day they might be worth a little something.

I doubt the pepsi's would be worth much but the other 3 have some potential , too bad there missing the caps , that hurts a bit but label still in good shape with full colour

would doubt there is many of the diet pepsi and diet 7 up around in really good condition , even if someone finds one in the wild there likely going to be half ruined by now , most of the stubbies I find are

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger