Summer is Waning, Fall colours beckoning...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
En route to one of my fave dive haunts / hunt, some older maple trees we just starting to show some red glory; meantime, I scrounged me up some great Christmas gifts!
Bottles.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
I've never found one of those Lindsay Soda Water works bottles in the wild here although never really checked any locations that close to Lindsay before

found 2 milk jugs this summer , both had writing on them and were damaged on the top

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
I've never found one of those Lindsay Soda Water works bottles in the wild here although never really checked any locations that close to Lindsay before

found 2 milk jugs this summer , both had writing on them and were damaged on the top
HI RCO,
If you ever do find some LSWB's, I'll buy them from you, as I'm in the process of filling a LSWB's crate that I have. Thus far I have 9, on my way to a needed 28! Some dives have produced several of these bottles at one time, which tells me there are lots of them to find!

Bhannon

Reaction score
En route to one of my fave dive haunts / hunt, some older maple trees we just starting to show some red glory; meantime, I scrounged me up some great Christmas gifts!
View attachment 211531
Send some of that beautiful weather down to south Louisiana!! Still mid 90s with plenty of humidity and mosquitoes. Yuk lol!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis