Super Rare Detroit Bottle Added.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jwpevahouse

Reaction score
Now I need to find the Exposition Quart from Delray to go with this American Quart. I know someone who has one but he reminds me of that Actor Charlston Heston when he said you can pry it from my cold dead hands. Leon.

More like the Rolling Stones advice , "You can't always get what you want."

JOVE

Reaction score
Probably a bunch of them at the bottom of the Detroit River...off the Delray area. Need to take up scuba diving ha ha...

dab46

Reaction score
Now I need to find the Exposition Quart from Delray to go with this American Quart. I know someone who has one but he reminds me of that Actor Charlston Heston when he said you can pry it from my cold dead hands. Leon.

After 10 Years of trying to obtain this Bottle I finally acquired it. wasn't a easy task. I once dug a broken busted up Quart version in about 10 pieces & only half there. Been wanting a whole one ever since. As far as I know this is the only one known to exist in quart size. Gotta be others out there somewhere? The smaller pint size I dug myself & also extremely rare in amber color but a small handful known which is not many. Past owner did a very nice job of Painting the embossing in Patriotic red white & blue colors. Leon.View attachment 254869View attachment 254870
who was the glass maker?is there anything on base or heel?

hemihampton

Reaction score
who was the glass maker?is there anything on base or heel?
No Glass maker, nothing on bottom. lower heel in back is some very very very small slight lumps about impossible to make out but almost look like 11 4 3 or 1? 4 3 but way too small to decipher for sure. Leon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward