Super seedy chestnut bottle + some kind of decanter from a farm house! Could use some ID help + chestnut experts

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottles_inc

Reaction score
I don't know what more you want us to tell you. I responded in another post. You've contacted Noordsy, which should tell you all there is to know. Both beautiful bottles.
I've got nothing left to ask! Thanks for all the info

yacorie

Reaction score
Is it actually a chestnut or a decanter like they would make in NJ. It looks more like a Nj decanter at that size.

as for the pot stone - my own opinion is issues from the making shouldn’t impact price - but they do - so they tend to not be as market acceptable to the masses.

funny because you can watch all of the big dealers at shows pick apart bottles they want to buy and yet suddenly when they’re selling you thr bottle all those same issue are “in the manufacturing”

It’s ridiculous- so people just need to do what they’re comfortable with.

honestly - some dealers get much higher values for their bottles Than they should - but people don’t seem to know any better

bottles_inc

Reaction score
No problem. I guess it was this part of your thread title,
"...Could use some ID help + chestnut experts"
I made this thread around 3 weeks ago, when I had just I got the bottle. People mostly only started replying to it a few days ago for some reason

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum