Surfaceone has passed away

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
VERY STUNNED! I can't add no more then others have who said it just right!! Thank you so much for telling us all this..HE WAS LOVED ON HERE!MAY THE LORD HELP YOU AND ALL HIS LOVED ONES!! This is another tough loss !! JAMIE

ACLbottles

Reaction score
I didn't know surfaceone, but as previously said I always enjoyed his ability to find use a picture to express his thoughts. He was a great researcher and he loved bottles. Sorry for your loss, he will be missed.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Wow that fast? I'm so sorry for your loss. Steve "Steve/Sewell " texed me today and told me the sad news. Cancer sucks! I lost a brother in his 30's from it. I remember when I first saw Surf on ABN he struck me as just another know it all. He kept to him self but when someone asked something about a bottle he rattled out info like there was no tomorrow. He was a smart dude. After a while I changed my mind about Surf, we started to talk more and more on the site and then through private messages, soon I realized we both shared the same "twisted" sense of humor :) "The 2 word game brought that out" I don't care if people say that is a STUPID game it was fun when Surf played and he played everyday! He liked to post crazy pictures in place of the words. That made it fun. I would have stopped plying that game a long time ago if it wasn't for Surf. Who wants to look at boring words? The world is full of color! He got me pumped up to find the next picture. He was the King of the 2 word game. Anyway I’m rambling now. Again very sorry for your loss I will miss him on ABN. :-( -- You should take over the 2 word game for Surf (Daughter) :) RE: Surfaceone Celebrates Sunday, December 09, 2012 1:48 PM (permalink)

I can't find a picture of you to put on the shark surfer, I don't know your real Birthday,what I do know is you keep me entertained dude. Hail hail to the 2 word game [8D]

[h4] Attached Image(s)[/h4]

iggyworf

Reaction score
I am also very sorry to hear that. I only knew him from here, but he helped once or twice with questions I had or had good comments for me.Yes cancer sucks, one of my older brothers has 'squamish'? cell cancer(smokers cancer) but he is winning the battle right now.Good luck to you and your family.

JohnN

Reaction score
I really don't have anything more to say than what has already been said here. As everyone has said, it won't be the same without him on here. Sorry for your loss.

cookie

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss...Surf was one members posts I always looked forward to reading -he was helpful, funny, interesting...touched so many people on this forum...the responses on this thread show what an impact he had . John

tftfan

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. Surf will truly be missed.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Sorry and shocked to hear of his passing... thank you Ariel, for taking the time to provide some details of his passing. I know it was hard for you. He will surely be missed by many, many bottle collectors and diggers. His life and love of glass will certainly live on in these pages.[&o]Wayne

Stardust

Reaction score
Surf 2,Rockhounder let me know today about the loss of your dad. My heart goes out to you and the rest of your family at this most difficult time in one's life. I hope you know that everyone here is here to support you. Your dad was one wonderful Person. May he rest in peace. Woody, sorry about your loss also. I was just thinking about you the other day.Blessings to all,stardust

DIGS CHESCO

Reaction score
Surface2 I am sorry for your lose. Your fathers research skills were second to none. Thank you for taking the time to inform us. Your father will me truly missed. Tom

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18