Target ball?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Sure is something to think about. I wonder which is more common. Throw them up and there most likely to break even if you miss. If they're ground crawlers you just bring the back and try again.[8|]
I've seen lots or target balls and even a couple of the throwers over the years but I never heard of the range balls.
I kind of wish I didn't sell mine that I bought as net floats.

I have heard of "range Balls" but I wont go there [8D]

glass man

Reaction score
The link MATT gave is a publication that a person is part of that has collected target balls for years and is very friendly and helpful.His name is RALPH FINCH..he will tell you about :YOUR BALL" [;)] HE MAY EVEN BUY IT!! Just google RALPH FINCH TARGET BALLS or his tel.number is [248] 476 -4893.

If you google him [not to hard though![:)] You will be able to email him.I didn't get his email no. cause you do that through the publication MATT gave...the one I saw had the way to email him in it at the bottom of page.Let us know what he thinks..if he don't know.no one will!! HERE YA GO!

rfinch@twi.tt.com JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I was going to X out the email and tel # Jamie but it appears that it's posted on the website. I guess I'll let it stand if Mr. Finch doesn't complain. It's still not what I would want publicized all over but I guess that's me.

georgeoj

Reaction score
Ralph has the number on his cards which he passes out freely. I suspect that you will fined it in his book as well. George

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
I have seen his name and number in bottle magazines as well. He freely gives out his info. I think you are safe.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky