Taylor&Williams whiskey bottle with original betts and co cork and seal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Cheetah

Reaction score
Really you really wanna play this little immature game do ya....for one I'm almost 50 ....this is my work place and not my residence and since you wanna bring up mom's ...mine hasn't even been gone 2 yrs so it's still a fresh wound but thanks for playing....now if ya don't have anything to say about my find then kindly go ride a high happy hard one and find a different post to play your games. Goodbye

Cheetah

Reaction score
Wow cool find I had similar situation in grandfather’s basement pipes broke above a old cistern in basement sure enough old whisky jugs floated to the top one was dated to early 1830s with cork still in it well make mistake and dried it out and cork fell in the jug but I saved what must be over a few hundred year old Rye whiskey I got 4 jugs only the one with cork in it had name and manufactured city on it !
The big question is did ya try any of the rye?
Wow cool find I had similar situation in grandfather’s basement pipes broke above a old cistern in basement sure enough old whisky jugs floated to the top one was dated to early 1830s with cork still in it well make mistake and dried it out and cork fell in the jug but I saved what must be over a few hundred year old Rye whiskey I got 4 jugs only the one with cork in it had name and manufactured city on it !
Thanks ..boy I bet that stuff was a little stout!! Aged quite a bit.

embe

Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda wondered about the difference between old rye and old cistern water at that point. Cool finds though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18