TEMPLE AND BELTON TEXAS BOTTLES (looking to find)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Thetf2jack

Reaction score
I have been in these 2 cities my entire life and I’ve also found some bottles from here too, but I know there’s a lot of them that I’ve never found or seen and I was wondering if anyone had any to share with me? I have private access to a huge old town dump and was trying to see what all I may find. I have already found cokes, dr peppers, and temple ice cream and bottling co bottles. I have found fragments of what may be Hutchison’s? And also one nice piece of a really good bottle that I cannot find any information on

webe992

Reaction score
Here are some photos of Temple Bottles. I'm working on creating a database similar to hutchbook but just for Texas Crown Tops (with the possibility of branching out to a few other varieties). I'm currently on the research phase trying to gather as many photos as possible of the different town bottles. If you dig up anything different than these I'd love to get a photo of them to add. I also live in Cedar Park which is semi down the road so if you ever need a digging buddy, I'd be glad to come out. -Brad

Attachments

• IMG_2706.JPG
    IMG_2706.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2702.JPG
    IMG_2702.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2705.JPG
    IMG_2705.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2704.JPG
    IMG_2704.JPG
    790.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_2703.JPG
    IMG_2703.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 162
  • Bassel.png
    Bassel.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 177
  • candy.png
    candy.png
    162 KB · Views: 180

Thetf2jack

Reaction score
Here are some photos of Temple Bottles. I'm working on creating a database similar to hutchbook but just for Texas Crown Tops (with the possibility of branching out to a few other varieties). I'm currently on the research phase trying to gather as many photos as possible of the different town bottles. If you dig up anything different than these I'd love to get a photo of them to add. I also live in Cedar Park which is semi down the road so if you ever need a digging buddy, I'd be glad to come out. -Brad
Thank you so much for showing me these, do you know what time period they are from?

webe992

Reaction score

Thetf2jack

Reaction score
These are 2 bottles I know of, the ice cream and bottle ig one is a bottle I actually found myself and it is in perfect condition, the coke bottle is something I found on the internet but nonetheless would be a really rare and valuable bottle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 163
  • 2E40546F-6DF1-4B22-A28A-ACBE806D8976.jpeg
    2E40546F-6DF1-4B22-A28A-ACBE806D8976.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 187

webe992

Reaction score
Yes, the Ice Cream Bottle is probably the most common bottle out of Temple. I have not seen that coca-cola slugplate from Temple though. Thank you for sharing.

Thetf2jack

Reaction score
Yes, the Ice Cream Bottle is probably the most common bottle out of Temple. I have not seen that coca-cola slugplate from Temple though. Thank you for sharing.
I’m not sure if it’s even possible for me to find some of those hutch bottles from temple because I really don’t know how old the dump is, it seems that it’s a pretty deep bottle dump and I’ve definitely found some pieces from at least 1900. I’ve never found any definite blob tops or hutch pieces but that may be because I’ve never dig deep enough

Thetf2jack

Reaction score
I’m not sure if it’s even possible for me to find some of those hutch bottles from temple because I really don’t know how old the dump is, it seems that it’s a pretty deep bottle dump and I’ve definitely found some pieces from at least 1900. I’ve never found any definite blob tops or hutch pieces but that may be because I’ve never dig deep enough
I am actually going hunting tomorrow so I will definitely take any pieces that are interesting or look old, it will also probably help that it’s rained so much the past 2 weeks

webe992

Reaction score
I am actually going hunting tomorrow so I will definitely take any pieces that are interesting or look old, it will also probably help that it’s rained so much the past 2 weeks
Good Luck! I hope you find something great!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado