Thank You Santa ; )

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
Santa stopped by today and made an early delivery of an subscription to: ANTIQUE BOTTLE & GLASS COLLECTOR ~ I love the Macy's star bottle inside and the cover alone got me all in the Holiday Spirit ~ (*BIGSMILE*)
Thank you Mystery Santa, your kindness will never be forgotten. I always wanted to get this magazine Santa ~ Santa you made my day brighter ~ [;)] Remember all, there is a Santa, so be good always ~

Anyone else had any early visits from Santa?
[;)] star ~ *

Stardust

Reaction score
Oops [:(] I put this under the wrong chat...Does that make me naughty now Santa? I hope not....[:D]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
As a matter of fact, now that you mention it,.. we did too Star....Just the day before yesterday, and Santa must be in a major bottle magazine giving mood....but Lauren and I are basically clueless, (well, Laur seemed like she might have some inkling)[8|]..but because of her recent featured article in the magazine, etc, we just weren't real sure... who our "Santa" might have been? [:)] If you happen to find out,...please make sure he/she knows just how happy we are.

Stardust

Reaction score
By the way Santa sent me that one also Joe, Laur I loved your story!!!!! Santa didn't know I had been real sick and in and out of the hospital. I'm going to leave a note on my mailbox so it get left in between my door ~ Joe, I want that Macy's star bottle, how about you? I bet between the both of us we have a milky way. [:D]

I just love Santa, Joe he's been so good to me all year long ~ [;)] This year I'm going to sit up all night long and wait and see [8|] if I see him come down the chimney [:D] cause I don't know the postage to the north pole ~ [:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp