Thapcrim's comforter

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Red. I t is probably what you last came up with as it feels fairly smooth on the outside but has a big protrusion-wrinkle on the inside. Sticks into the bottle at least a quarter of an inch, and probably about 1/2 an inch long.......Andy

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Great, I am sure that is how it got there. What a hobby this is. I enjoy every day, reviewing what everyone finds and covers for all of us to enjoy. RED M.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
thought I would resurrect this thread in the hope of someone knowing what this product was, and Cows joke was pretty good!!...........Andy

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Major Deja-Vu: I feel like I just saw this 4 hours ago. Are you messing with this bear's mind again, Andy?[X(]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
No Bear, I am not, your mind is stronger than you give credit for. I am just hoping that one day somebody will know what kind of quack cure/ this medicine was, and hopefully post an answer. Were you going thru the old posts again Bear??.........Andy

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Maybe it's misspelled. In the Icelandic tale and book there was a character named Thorgrim Bottlenose. The book in English I saw was published in 1866 but the tale goes back much further."the inner bight of the stream was already settled, and Thorgrim Bottlenose was the name of the man who lived there."THE SAGA OF GISLI THE OUTLAWMaybe this was one of those thing meant for one peoples of the time and not advertised.That's all I got, misprint and bottle related (Bottlenose). I don't see a Thapcrim at all, period, that isn't related to this post.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Anythings possible, I think that was back in the changeover period from blue to white, so to speak, it was a very rocky existence for the forums and some info got lost, and some got doubled up.............Andy

Vicky Renee

Reaction score
Thapcrims Comforter

I just found a Thapcrims bottle while walking the creek. It's in excellent condition.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 132

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Way cool Vicky, its worth between 180.00-200.00 dollars if it is pontiled, and I will bet that it is, cause of that gnarly rolled inward lip. Now I know where four of them are :D

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown