The anchor bottling works hutch bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tom smith

Reaction score
I got this I while back from a family friend. She found this sticking out of the base of a tree still with the stopper in it. My variation is not on Hutchbook. It says The Anchor Bottling Works Cincinnati, o. I believe it to be 1880s but I could be wrong. Any idea if it is rare or what it could be worth.
IMG_1256 (1).JPG
IMG_1255 (1).JPG
IMG_1257 (1).JPG
IMG_1254 (1).JPG

Thank you
Tom smith

hemihampton

Reaction score
What makes yours different then the 11 ones on hutchbook website? most of those were rated common. LEON.

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Tom, That is a NICE hutchinson! Called a mug base hutch by collectors , and a private mold with a terrific anchor and rope motif logo! Such a great find! Really good photos too! Thanks for posting it. I'd say it should be a more sought after than not... If it was N.J. I'd be seriously interested.
~Fred

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
This post seems confusing? Not knowing the rarity or value factor but you know how to get a hold of Ron from hutchbook? Love the embossing and picture.

kostgar

Reaction score
I thought I'd chime in: Ron is super-responsive and a pleasure to communicate with.

Tom smith

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion I am somewhat new to the hobby. It was also updated on their website as a new variation and I think that is so cool.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky