the aussie bottle forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlesjhbottler

Reaction score
link to site free to join some of australias best collection,buy swap and sell
Australian Antique Bottles Forum

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi bottlesjhbottler, I didn't see the link on your post. I have had some contact by email and the Antique-Bottle.Net FORUM, with Aussie bottle collectors.

I have been to visit two of your Glass plants in Australia and the two plants in New Zealand. I put on a small seminar in Australia where the production managers and mold shop supervisors from all to the plants there came together to find out more about our cast alloys for better mold life in bottle production applications. They all became a good customer of our wares.

We also visited an Aborigine art exhibit park that I think was near Sydney, that gave me a new perspective understanding of these interesting people and their history.
Unfortunately I only got to make the one trip over there. RED Matthews

bottlesjhbottler

Reaction score
thats the one added to my signature,most welcome to come diggimg if anyone is in perth western australia cheers

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I read about it here and joined this morning. Cool site. I've been on the hunt for one Aussie bottle for over 12 years. Maybe I'll get lucky.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bottlesjhbottler

the kangaroo, im still looking for you??
Thanks so much. I understand that another one was pulled from Sydney Harbor last year. Being a diver myself, I'd sure like to wander over there and get after it.

Cheers, Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl