The best thing about Ohio...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
... Is the "Bluegrass Ramble" played on public radio from 6 to midnight on Saturdays and Sundays. It is a real drag to hear the students around here blasting "country" music detailing Uncle Sam sticking boots up arses and whatnot. Thankfully the radio stations provide an antidote to that crap and actually play "real country" for sizable chunks of time every week. Bluegrass is awesome. Modern country is not, lol. As a young kid I "grew-up" in wild Appalachian Pennsylvania and still have a deep unabated love for the people and landscape. Bluegrass really coveys what I love about it all, as well as a "salt of the earth" mindset which embraces honest simplicity. Lovely stuff.

That is all. [:D]

reach44

Reaction score
I cannot stand modern country music at all. The local cable here will show bluegrass/folk concerts every weekend and I watch them always. [:D]

bubbas dad

Reaction score
while some of the music played on country radio is decent , I agree 99% of it isn't country. I alternate between classic rock and country when listening to the radio. around here there use to be a classic country station that didn't play anything newer than the early 80's. but now now like so much, it has gone the way of the doh doh bird, ( how ever it's spelled). I love blue grass, something about it just get to my soul like no other music.

surfaceone

Reaction score
600.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora