The Calendars Are Here!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bostaurus

Reaction score
Got my calendar today! It looks great! Even my kids and husband enjoyed looking at it, and they don't understand bottle collecting at all.
Red Ginger..my daughter loved your picture...I think it has more to do with the book than the bottles though.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Ours came today (Wednsday) Mike, They look great!....They're both hanging up already.
m6.gif

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks, Mike. They do look great and it was fun to look through them.

ktbi

Reaction score
WOW!!! Got mine yesterday and I love it. Big Kudos to Mike and all who submitted pictures. Already looking forward to next year...Ron

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
I'm glad you all liked the calendar. It was alot of fun to do. As of right now, they are all spoken for. [:(] Those of you that requested one, but have not yet sent payment, please do so as soon as you can, or let me know that you don't want it so I can offer it to someone else. And if there's enough of an interest, we can always place another order. Again, thanks to all of you that made this happen. [:)] ~Mike

JohnN

Reaction score
Got the calendar today, and I must say, it looks great. If you haven't ordered one, you really should consider it.

Stardust

Reaction score
Got 2 today one for me and one for my little diggers ~ : ) ( ; What a professional job Mike and everyone who got a pic in there congrats ~ Actually everyone did a great job on all the entries, as I found it hard to pick ~ So If you won, I hope you supported the efforts and bought a calendar ~ [;)] Maybe next year there should be an entry fee to go to the forum and help out with all the costs. Just something to think about...Thanks again Mike for taking this on @ the most difficult time of the year ~ [;)] *

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora