The Calendars Are Here!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I am thoroughly enjoying mine.. [:)] ..specially cuz tomorrow my contribution expires.. thank heaven for February..!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Sorry that I missed out, but I see that one of my former bottles made the calender. If you order more, count me in please.

PD

glass man

Reaction score
Wonderful job!T.D. gave me ore at tthe rome bottle show!I AM SO VERY PROUD OF IT!It is very well done and is very classy!
THANK YOU FOR GOING THRUOGH THIS THOUGH YOU GOT LOTS OF Discouragement from folk for even trying...but you kept on going and man is is worth it!!

So proud we have a month [oct...my birthday..with bottles I had then thay are gone now...have a cool reminder of the of the gone one!]THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSEVERENCE AND THE GREAT JOB YOU DID!!!NINA AND JAMIE!

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
That was really classy of Tom to give you one of his calendars, Jamie. It was just by coincidence that October had your pic and your birthday. When I saw that, I tried to rearrange things so that everyone's pic would fall on the same month as their birthday, but I wasn't able to. So I just left things as they were. I'm glad you liked the calendar. It was a fun project. [:D] ~Mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94