The Calendars Are Ordered

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Well, I ordered the calendars yesterday. It'll take approximately a week. At this time I would like to give a special thank you to Stephen, Poison_Us, for all his help in resizing some of the pics. I don't think there's any way I could have figured out how to do that. Also, I contacted VistaPrint before I placed the order. I wanted to buy one calendar at the regular price to make sure it looked okay, but lock the sale price for the larger order. They basically said they couldn't do that, so I took a chance and ordered 25. They were $7.99 each, and I think we were figuring another $3.00 per calendar to go back to the ABN site, and then I'm guessing $4.00 to ship. That would make a total of $14.99. If you're interested in purchasing a calendar, send me an e-mail at rockhounder55@yahoo.com, and I'll give you the address to send a check. Thanks all for your patience. ~Mike

Plumbata

Reaction score
Splendid work Mike!

Do we have to pay with a check or are electronic payments accepted?

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

will money orders work as payment?

Someone else asked me about money orders, md1998. I don't see a problem taking them if that's easier for you. Oh wait! Are they counterfeit ones? [8|] Send me an e-mail at rockhounder55@yahoo.com, and I'll give you the address to send it. Thanks. ~Mike

JohnN

Reaction score
Are there still calendars available? If so, I will contact you shortly.

Stardust

Reaction score
Great job Mike! Maybe this should be listed in general chat also for those who don't venture over here. I hope everyone who's pic got in was able to put an order in. Thanks for all the hours you put in on this project Mike [;)] I be in touch with you tonight ~

PASodas

Reaction score
Hey folks, newbie here . . . just spent the last 5 hrs catching up on the calendar project (great photos) . . . cudos to Mike and all others involved. I would be interested in 2 calendars if available. Mike, I'll email you for payment address. Thanx, Jeff

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky