The CaliKid's latest desert adventures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Kid ~

I did not get a personal email from you. Please try sending me a PM through this forum again. If that doesn't work, I give up.

Thanks.

Bob

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
This is just plain nuts. I've never had someone not get my emails in my whole entire life. They aren't ending up in your spam folder or something like that, are they?

I just PM'd you, but I think that goes through via your email as well.

I'm at my wits end too. At least I've got your mailing address now, so I can send payment.

I could give out my phone # in this thread. We just don't seem to be able to edit threads anymore, so I wouldn't be able to take it down afterwards.

P.S. I copied myself on that PM I just sent you - and for what its worth, I got the copy in my email just now.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I did not receive your message. But since you got mine, then I guess everything is on track. I will post it here when I mail out your book. The only thing I can think of that might be the problem is if you are using a Mac computer. Those are the only systems I cannot receive emails from for some reason. My daughter has a Mac and we have been trying to figure it out for over a year and still can't. The weird part is, she gets my emails, but I don't get her's.

I'll be in touch.

Thanks.

Bob

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Kid ~

I am experimenting with my email settings. Please try sending me a personal (but not a forum pm) message again and let's see what happens. I will respond asap if/when I get it.

Thanks.

Bob

P.S. ~

If I mess up and crash my system, then I'm going to hunt you down and ... (To be continued) [:D]

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
Hey Bob -

Just so you know, I don't have a Mac, so that can't be the issue.

I am heading out this weekend on my desert trip, which got delayed an extra day thanks to a rain storm moving through the area. I will be back in action the middle of this coming week, so I will mail you the money order at that point in time.

Ok, sending you an emailing in a few... [:mad:]

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
Goodbye thread.......I'm heading out to the desert, talk to you all when I get back.

"Rush":
rushforwards.jpg

^ Rushing towards the Eureka Dunes at 70 mph. February 26th, 2008.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky