The finds of one dump I’ve been working on for many years.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PorkDaSnork

Reaction score
Pic one and 2 are embossed
F1B70405-CEE7-4B0C-A537-DC94EAD45A5C.jpeg

ABCFFDE4-9C5B-49E2-A4B7-418791E0E60F.jpeg

Pic 3 is blank bottles.
2E9279D1-B7C5-4BDC-A85B-FC61540820CB.jpeg
Pics 4 and 5 are metal and plaster bottles. Metal 2 are shaving stIcks, larger plaster bottle is cheese, smaller plaster is blank.
5BE09648-FD4A-43E1-8117-9AAD39538162.jpeg

84C2436C-E9F6-4C8D-B557-3CA8131B5BB8.jpeg

have also found a multitude of items including a Diamond Jubilee pin from 1927, a spoon, a knife, a toy rhinoceros, pair of keys, compass, arrowhead and a child’s teapot. Also found a Mennen metal bottle of baby powder but my dog chewed it up. Let me know what you think!

PorkDaSnork

Reaction score
Also it’s pretty amazing how much I keep finding. Been working on it since 2014-15, and I found 3 new bottles today, a Hugnut perfume, Heinz Ketchup and the blank plaster bottle. Might go back out again, it’s really windy today, so there’s no mosquitos!

PorkDaSnork

Reaction score
Also it’s pretty amazing how much I keep finding. Been working on it since 2014-15, and I found 3 new bottles today, a Hugnut perfume, Heinz Ketchup and the blank plaster bottle. Might go back out again, it’s really windy today, so there’s no mosquitos!

Ended up going out again. Found a bottle of cod liver oil with lime and soda as well as a blank bottle that looks like a salt shaker.

RCO

Reaction score
keep in mind a lot of the bottles made back then were mass produced so many are fairly common . if you find anything with local town or city names on it , they might be a lot harder to find , interesting dump seems to have been worth exploring

PorkDaSnork

Reaction score
Yeah I’m trying to find one that says Parry Sound or something. Kingston stuff is cool too.
keep in mind a lot of the bottles made back then were mass produced so many are fairly common . if you find anything with local town or city names on it , they might be a lot harder to find , interesting dump seems to have been worth exploring

RCO

Reaction score
Yeah I’m trying to find one that says Parry Sound or something. Kingston stuff is cool too.

Parry Sound bottles are insanely hard to find , I recently bought one on ebay its posted to the soda section , its the H reid bottle from the 20's

I've never found any Parry Sound bottles in the wild but never really dug a dump there although been there many times before .

not sure if I've even seen a Parry Sound druggist bottle although I'd imagine one would exist , is milk jugs from parry sound and a couple different soda bottles

I'd imagine parry sound bottles would only likely be found in a small geographic area around parry sound and perhaps Georgian bay ,
also some railways that went there so could be some along them , one went west thru some tiny towns all the way thru Algonquin park , others went north > south all the way to Sudbury

PorkDaSnork

Reaction score
Parry Sound bottles are insanely hard to find , I recently bought one on ebay its posted to the soda section , its the H reid bottle from the 20's

I've never found any Parry Sound bottles in the wild but never really dug a dump there although been there many times before .

not sure if I've even seen a Parry Sound druggist bottle although I'd imagine one would exist , is milk jugs from parry sound and a couple different soda bottles

I'd imagine parry sound bottles would only likely be found in a small geographic area around parry sound and perhaps Georgian bay ,
also some railways that went there so could be some along them , one went west thru some tiny towns all the way thru Algonquin park , others went north > south all the way to Sudbury

I live in Pte Au Baril, which is in between Sudbury and Parry Sound. Very sure it had train connection to Parry Sound as well.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu