The HOLE Robbers!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BobbyCommonBottles

Reaction score
This is the 3rd time in 2 weeks where some douchelord keeps going in my cleaned out spot and completely caving it in. Caving it in is just plain stupid....you're not going to find anything in the overburden. I usually fill in my holes anyways but this one is deep in the woods not close to where anyone would be wandering or walking. Pretty funny because the last time before it got caved in again I left it wide open and the spot was actually done and all dug around it. I have an idea of who it could be. I will now be filling in all of my spots. I figured people had some common courtesy, but I guess not!?

BobbyCommonBottles

Reaction score
Spirit Bear said:
Are you being tracked/stalked?
I believe so....it's not just my hole...the other two guys I've been digging with have both had their spots caved in multiple times. The 3 of us have a tight digging friendship and understanding of code of conduct. I will be scoping out the vehicles parked by there from now on and put an end to it. It has to be the same person doing it to all of us. People are just lazy. Go dig your own spot like everyone else.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Violence does nothing good. Violence = Violence. Peace = Peace. But peace only comes when you use it correctly. And so the World uses violence that destroys and does not bring us together, for the World doesn't know how to operate peace-- that's why we have the instructions called Organized Religion, but the World is also getting rid of Religion. And thus the World is not organized. But who will listen to a Bear? ?•??•?

GlassAss

Reaction score
I would take a bottle preferably a ketchup and smash it over their melon. That's not too violent....more under the category of justice.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Sometimes violence is the only thing these jerks recognize, just make sure that you don't have witnesses when you tune the guy up!!!

BobbyCommonBottles

Reaction score
andy volkerts said:
Sometimes violence is the only thing these jerks recognize, just make sure that you don't have witnesses when you tune the guy up!!!
The only witness will be the 1 of the guys I dig with, who also would like to serve up a knuckle sammich. We all know it's no easy work digging a spot....especially when it's 10 feet deep. Cherry Picking is definitely grounds for an old school ass whoopin'. I will give a warning first, and if they want to take it there, I will be more than glad to. No one who digs there intimidates me in the least.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'd have to side in favor of who has the permission to dig there. If your all trespassing than it's a free for all of tresspassers.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18