The HOLE Robbers!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BobbyCommonBottles

Reaction score
It's not trespassing to go there. It's open to whoever. That does not make it right to cherry pick someone's spot that has been worked on all day. I don't do it to others. So should everyone start doing that? There's a silent code of conduct we all know with bottle digging that you respect other people's spots that are opened up. Sure it's not illegal to cherry pick, but there aren't any legalities like that with bottle digging. Theses holes were untouched for a while and just the past month some douche has been going there trashing every single spot...caving it in. The other two fellas who dig there with me agree on this as well. I guess it's a matter of opinion then? I'm really shocked you being an administrator would think that way honestly.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I am SICK of living in a World so full of violence-- and this is coming from someone with a rage disorder. I WISH people would listen to me. I really HATE living. Now SHUT UP and STOP SPREADING AND CONDONING VIOLENCE.

sunrunner

Reaction score
man this happens to me all the time. one spot I dig is near a park ,but in the woods . some one found my spot . and every once in a wile they will destroy my methodically dug out pit. they live a mass and I have to start all over agene to get back were I left off . I know that they don't find much if anything , there just scrapers .

sunrunner

Reaction score
dear spirit ,let not your hart be burden with the thoughtless acts of others . stay true to your own actions .

deenodean

Reaction score
You need one of these.. [attachment=spy cam.jpg]

Attachments

• 794a000c540e4ea5baab844f0185c85e.jpg
    794a000c540e4ea5baab844f0185c85e.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 74

BobbyCommonBottles

Reaction score
deenodean said:
You need one of these.. [attachImg]https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/download.axd?file=0;679191&where=message&f=spy cam.jpg[/attachImg]
would be nice to have one of those (trail cameras?)....thought about it. It's just when you work so hard sweating your balls off all day and leave it nice and clean so you don't have to do it again next time you go...just to find it trashed when you arrive again is really aggravating...anyone who this has happened to understands. Spirit bear...calm down fella...back in the 50's and 60's people would settle things by duking it out....then would be friends at the end of the day...we're animals...all animals fight ...part of our nature. I'm most likely not going to just run up on someone and start trying to physically hurt them....but if I ever catch someone ruining my spot..I won't back down and will defend myself if I have to.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
You're not in danger. Your spot is not owned. Your property is not threatened. Essentially, you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen-- just one broken nose or black eye, and bang. You're out of cash.The law and myself are here to keep peace. Peace never comes to us, but we try to bring it to you.

BobbyCommonBottles

Reaction score
I have been in a couple situations in my life where I had to physically defend myself..and when the cops came, they just heard what I had to say and left. I did not get arrested, nor did I have a lawsuit filed against me. I punched the guy in the throat for walking up to me swinging fists. This was not while I was bottle digging either! Sometimes you just have to defend yourself from other violent people. I'm a peaceful person until someone physically threatens me. No my spot is not owned, but it's common courtesy to not take what someone has worked hard on and destroy it. How would you like it if you built a house and I came and destroyed it? Or made a nice painting and I came over and ripped it up after you worked hard on it? Same concept. My point is people need to respect what others work hard for. If I work hard on something so can someone else....in their own spot. Happy Hunting!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
If I built the house on land that is not my own, I'm a squater-- and it's not my property. If it's on my own land, my property has been damaged, and I have claims to make for reimbursement. These things are owned. You don't have to like the law-- and you don't really have to follow it-- but there are things greater than ourselves and our wants. Things greater for a greater good.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18