The Long Branch collection:

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Eeey, nobody's walkin when they leave Manahawkin..! [:D]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

If you find any BIM bottles or milks from Manahawkin or any of the towns on LBI, let me know. My grandma lives in Manahawkin and I go to Ship Bottom on LBI all the time. It's my "home away from home away from the dump", so a bottle from there would be cool!
Sold a nice Cranmer med from Manahawkin last year on e-bay....I'll keep my eyes peeled

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Eeey, nobody's walkin when they leave Manahawkin..! [:D]

I know I should be laughing at this... catchy phrase, sounds like something a mob person would say... But I can't decipher the source of the joke!

Is it a reference to a lot of old people living there, like they have to roll on wheelchairs? Or is it that they die before they can leave?

Or is it a mob thing, like "I'll break ya kneecaps!" Or is it implying Manahawkin is bad, so you don't walk, you RUN away from the place? Please, enlighten me so I can laugh at the joke... [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It's from a car commercial.. I thought everyone knew by now! I guess I'm just as local as local gets...[&o]

ecotramper412

Reaction score
Those nautical theme bottles are great! Love the Tomiani Brothers w/ the anchor & the Fiorillo with the boat!
[align=left] [/align]

surfaceone

Reaction score
C328B638D8E94097945956EFA8262FA7.jpg

Hey Chuck,

Thanks for the stroll through Long Branch bottling history. Love the Hirschfelds!

Miss Kitty and I find Long Branch very refreshing.

miss%20kitty.jpg

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

E J Kurrus, Seashore Bottling Co, F D Morehouse (quart) and S W Haysman (phoenix blob)

CDB4A2A1D3924194BB709B21964356C3.jpg

Mighty fine collection Mr Charles!
That tooled crown by the Seashore got my fancy.
Nice photography too!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I really appreciate the replies, and it's interesting to find out who likes what.. I'd die if I had to choose a favorite! [:D]
Rocky, I dug that Seashore and haven't seen another yet, and this one is cracked.. if I come across 2 more I'll send one on a permanent vacation to Hawaii.. Surf, I has me some Hirschfelds, but no idea where you live.. maybe I could send one to Santa Claus and he'd be kind enough to forward it for me.. Blackglass, the Lawley Bros is another dug one of a kind so far, is that your surname?
Eco and Slag, the nautical ones are not toooo tough, I'll keep an eye out for a good deal..[;)]

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Sweet locals Charlie, where are the milks? Love the quart hutches, must a been a local thing. Hard to find my small town locals, Delta PA and Bel Air, Md thats why I also collect Baltimore and York - locals galore!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado