The Long Branch collection:

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
some very nice bottles there sir!

KBbottles

Reaction score
Sweet local collection!!! This waw very enjoyable to read and you have created a visual archive for all to see. Im inspired to post my new brunswicks sometime :)

Hey how hard is it to get one of those Siciliano blobs? I have some close family with that name.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thank you Mike! [:)]

Thank you Ken, let's see some Brunswicks! I dug the Siciliano, but never saw one for sale anywhere.. it's listed on Tod's site though.. but as a LB not a RB.. if you got Sicilianos in your family, you better be close wit em.. [;)]

Dugout

Reaction score
I enjoyed your show Charlie, Thank You!

Blackglass

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger
Blackglass, the Lawley Bros is another dug one of a kind so far, is that your surname?

No, the name is just funny by todays standards. You know the term "lol", I assume. Well, sometimes people will write (or text) "Lawl", which sounds like the literal pronounciation of "lol". Just thought it was a funny coincidence, to bad they aren't anywhere near common.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Blackglass

ORIGINAL: cyberdigger
Blackglass, the Lawley Bros is another dug one of a kind so far, is that your surname?

No, the name is just funny by todays standards. You know the term "lol", I assume. Well, sometimes people will write (or text) "Lawl", which sounds like the literal pronounciation of "lol". Just thought it was a funny coincidence, to bad they aren't anywhere near common.

I thought that too! Now I need to find a "Lawlz" bottle.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I guess I was born too long ago to ROFL about it, but glad you find it amusing anyway.. I suppose before long there will be collections of bottles with leet expressions embossed on 'em.. [;)]

Jim

Reaction score
Nice collection, Charlie. Long Branch has a pretty nice selection of bottles. I always keep an eyeball out for them for you.

I dug one of the green John Heldt beers once. The guy who owned the place where I dug it was from Jersey, so I gave it to him. ~Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thank you Jim!
I remember one day I was working the river dump and hit a vein of those green John Heldts.. brought home at least 25 of them that day..!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac