THE WALTER - RAUPFER BREWING CO. Indiana

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BottleDiver94

Reaction score
THE WALTER - RAUPFER BREWING CO. Columbia City Indiana. embossed beer bottles I have a green bottle with an eagle and an amber one as well. Interested in selling both. They are in very nice shape as they have been laying on the bottom of a lake here in Indiana. If there is real interest I will post pics. I also have some old Soda bottles From Columbia City and one From Lima Indiana.

Janean

Reaction score
Walter-Raupfer bottles

THE WALTER - RAUPFER BREWING CO. Columbia City Indiana. embossed beer bottles I have a green bottle with an eagle and an amber one as well. Interested in selling both. They are in very nice shape as they have been laying on the bottom of a lake here in Indiana. If there is real interest I will post pics. I also have some old Soda bottles From Columbia City and one From Lima Indiana.

Good evening;
I know that this is a four year-old posting, but I thought I'd check to see if you still have these bottles or if you've collected any more from the Walter-Raupfer Brewery. The Walter in the brewery's name was my great-grandfather, and I'm looking for as many bottles as I can locate for my family members.
Thank you for your time.
Janean

Chris schaub

Reaction score
Walter-Raupfer bottles

Good evening;
I know that this is a four year-old posting, but I thought I'd check to see if you still have these bottles or if you've collected any more from the Walter-Raupfer Brewery. The Walter in the brewery's name was my great-grandfather, and I'm looking for as many bottles as I can locate for my family members.
Thank you for your time.
Janean
Hi i have some of your grandfaters bottles medcaregiver69@gmail.com

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky