Thick wavy green bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bdubbau

Reaction score
I am trying to identify this bottle. It is thick glass with a couple air bubbles. Centered on the bottom is an indented circle with a smaller circle inside it and what looks like a small plus sign inside of that. There is also some faint numeral/letter markings that I' m guessing read: 6AD MI. It is also much thinner on one side of the bottom where the air pocket dips down nearly to the base. (opposite side of the picture) Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hf10290.jpg

Attachments

• Hf10290.jpg
    Hf10290.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 163

bdubbau

Reaction score
Thanks...but based upon how I came about it, I do not think it is new, relatively speaking. I’m guessing the late 50s to late 60s, but don’t know for sure. Of course, I could be wrong. It came from the attic stash of a 90 year old woman who passed away. Her daughter is a friend of my mother in law who had mentioned that my wife and I like antique stuff. Most of the other kitchen items and such were from the 30’s-50’s.

Maybe I’ll take a picture of the bottom. This is another bottle that was in one of the boxes. I’ve always collected pottery and other things…so I am just getting started researching glass. Anybody have a clue what this held?

Us54848.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu