Thinning out the Collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Okay folks well I'm afraid I won't be available to mail anything for a while, probably around a month or so. If anyone is interested in anything you can let me know and I'll get back to you when I'm next available.

DlPsocialcirclega

Reaction score
I need Art Deco crown tops, like these big Canadians. I have no problem paying good money for nice bottles. Thanks.,
I have a few there fresh so have not cleaned them

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_233301.jpg
    IMG_20200911_233301.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 195

Larry Casillas

Reaction score
I'm thinking I should start thinning out my collection of stuff that doesn't really fit into my areas of interest. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for, I've got a mix of all sorts of stuff. Keep in mind that I'm in Canada, so the cost of shipping out of the country could be an issue - our postal service can be quite pricey.
I sent you one message a couple of days ago but I am not sure it went through. I am looking for several Canadian acl soda bottles. I am not sure if you can contact me on my email address of mickey95@wavecable.com or if all contact goes through this site. Larry

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I sent you one message a couple of days ago but I am not sure it went through. I am looking for several Canadian acl soda bottles. I am not sure if you can contact me on my email address of mickey95@wavecable.com or if all contact goes through this site. Larry
Oh sorry, no I never got your message. I don't have any of the bottles listed in your earlier comment though I'm afraid.

griffinrockson

Reaction score
I like that seattle washington hutch you have, have anything From Binghamton NY or Dr kilmer (also from binghamton)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18