Thinning out the Collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

new2bottles

Reaction score
Already have bowling pin shape, bottle in one of your pics.

shotdwn

Reaction score
Do you happen to have one of the embossed Wilson's soda bottles with the squirrels on it for sale?

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Any Decos at all? Don’t have to be big.
None of the ones with unique designs I'm afraid, the only ones I've got are from BC and those I'm not looking to sell. I do have these two - Shamrock Bottling Works from Medicine Hat and McCulloch's Aerated Waters from Vernon BC - but they're generic designs, not sure they're what you collect.
DSC_0494.JPG

HeadBasher77

Reaction score
I'm thinking I should start thinning out my collection of stuff that doesn't really fit into my areas of interest. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for, I've got a mix of all sorts of stuff. Keep in mind that I'm in Canada, so the cost of shipping out of the country could be an issue - our postal service can be quite pricey.
What do you have? I like old soda, beer and whiskey, maybe some meds.

dario

Reaction score
I'm thinking I should start thinning out my collection of stuff that doesn't really fit into my areas of interest. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for, I've got a mix of all sorts of stuff. Keep in mind that I'm in Canada, so the cost of shipping out of the country could be an issue - our postal service can be quite pricey.
Do you have any Insualtors?

39Patty

Reaction score
Do you have any Mohr Brothers. out of Toledo, OH?

Reaction score
Any lancaster,columbia,marietta,mt. Joy,steelton, or middletown, pa bottles?

GatesMillsGirl

Reaction score
If any bottle says BURRINGTON save it for me! (My husband's 3rd great uncle, Henry Hudson Burrington, was a chemist, just like he is)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18