Thinning out the Collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I'm thinking I should start thinning out my collection of stuff that doesn't really fit into my areas of interest. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for, I've got a mix of all sorts of stuff. Keep in mind that I'm in Canada, so the cost of shipping out of the country could be an issue - our postal service can be quite pricey.
I'm always looking for Warner bottles with labels from Canada. Especially ones with the red Proprietary or Patent Medicine Act stamp on them.

Drift

Reaction score
My, you're getting swamped with requests this morning, lol. I'll pile on another: Did anything from Peoria make it's way up there?

Porknbeans

Reaction score
I'm thinking I should start thinning out my collection of stuff that doesn't really fit into my areas of interest. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for, I've got a mix of all sorts of stuff. Keep in mind that I'm in Canada, so the cost of shipping out of the country could be an issue - our postal service can be quite pricey.
Howdy CanadianBottles,

tons of excellent bottles to trade
not looking for much these days ...

“America Dry/Kik/Golden Orange of Canada 6 ounces embossed 1920s”
“Hinds & Sons/Orillia 6 ounces embossed 1920s”
Thats about it.

Larry Casillas

Reaction score
I think I have bought some Canadian acls from you in the past. Looking for Sunnyside qt with large diving girl or smaller sizes if there are any of those, Credit Valley with the nicely shaped bottle- I think it is a 12oz, CJ Gagne with polar bear, a Whippers qt would be nice. And I am sure I could use others that I can't think of right now. I have a very lot of Canadian bottles. As far as I know so far I only need about 6-8. I am not sure if we are allowed to give out phone numbers but feel free to call me at 916 203 9776, or send me your phone #. Larry

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Oh wow yeah got home to loads of messages, unfortunately I'm leaving for a while in a couple days so I'll try to answer quickly.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
What do you have? I like old soda, beer and whiskey, maybe some meds.
Any locations of particular interest? I've got some Hutchinsons, a few blob tops, that sort of thing. Pretty much all from major cities, I don't have many small town US bottles. No US whiskeys, a couple from the UK but don't know if those would be of much interest. I've got plenty of US and UK meds, and a few poisons. I don't know if I've got anything terribly unusual or uncommon, I never really sought out patent meds. I'll post a few sample pics in a bit.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Do you have any Insualtors?
I've got a few, not sure if any are of interest though.
DSC_0496.JPG
DSC_0546.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp