This can't be legal!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
No doubt. The less it costs for the contractor to do the job, the more cash he gets to stuff in his pocket. It is a riskey thing dumping. They will get theirs one day.

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
The crazy part of all this to me is that the concrete places near me take concrete and tile for free!! Just dump and go free of charge. Sad to see the laziness of some people which has devastating effects on our planet.

Giddyupgo

Reaction score
Call out EPA... Here in NW Florida they're gettin' really serious about dumping in rivers and water areas.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
New Jersey has more superfund sites than any other state (114). They are in every county in N.J. but one. In fact New Jersey has 14,100 known contaminated sights. The city of newark has 757 sites more than any other in N.J. It is just so sad!

RNorwood

Reaction score
What if you reported it to the proper authority? Do you think any action would be taken? May have to go to state or federal authorities.

Reaction score
I went down river to a spot i have found some good stuff only to find that someone dumped right on top of my bottle dump. Pissed me off! Tons of porcelain tile 1x2 foot tiles. Alot broken from ripout. Very dangerous i snow boarded down about ten feet on a piece. Not fun. I am not going to go near it again. This can't be legal, is it?View attachment 205634View attachment 205635View attachment 205636View attachment 205637
Try to do a little fundraiser to rent a dumpster and organize a community clean-up with your friends. It's fun, builds community and it's good for the environment.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
What if you reported it to the proper authority? Do you think any action would be taken? May have to go to state or federal authorities.
Everyone is corrupt and are lazy. The cops in my town are worthless. There are still large groups of kids hanging out on my block drinking, pushing each other even dancing. No masks right on top of each other. They make alot of noise laughing and talking. All this right on my corner. Their one friend who came over was parked illegally in the bus stop. At between 10-11pm i called the cops cause they were realy loud and i was ready for bed. They officer said they are outside and could not do anything. She did say they would send a car up and tell them to move because they are loitering. They never did. They broke it up at just after midnight. I thought we are supposed to isolate and stay 6 feet apart. Cor-19 means nothing to these people why should a little trash. I have no problem with kids having fun but my neighbor just died from this crap, he was a good man.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Took this Pic today. Typical Street in Detroit unfortunately.
GarbageOnStreets2.JPG
GarbageOnStreets3.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora