thought I would join this site

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
hello, I collect any bottle that looks cool or is really old like this orange crush bottle from 1921 and if you know any good books for bottle collectors it would help a lot if you could tell me where I could get one

Attachments

• IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    901.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1468.JPG
    IMG_1468.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1469.JPG
    785.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
hello, I collect any bottle that looks cool or is really old like this orange crush bottle from 1921 and if you know any good books for bottle collectors it would help a lot if you could tell me where I could get one
Long time member Michael Rosman wrote a great Orange Crush book. From "Krinkly to Mae west". If you like Orange Crush this is a great resource.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

mrosman

Reaction score
Hi UrsusMeansBear... welcome to this site....your bottle is the Canadian version of what we term 'Mr.Crushy Right', meaning the little man face on one side. Your bottle has distinct characteristics for the Canadian version compared to the American version of this same 6oz. bottle... stippled top to bottom, stippled front diamond, no hyphen between Orange and Crush, no CO., and the date REG'D 1921/1922.... however the biggest clue which you do not show in your photos is the base of the bottle - is there an embossed D in a diamond or a C in a triangle. These two symbols are both Canadian bottle manufacturers. Can you tell us or show us the base?
My book is on Ebay, but if your write me directly at mrosman@sympatico.ca we can both same paying Ebay their 'cut.'

Reaction score
Hi UrsusMeansBear... welcome to this site....your bottle is the Canadian version of what we term 'Mr.Crushy Right', meaning the little man face on one side. Your bottle has distinct characteristics for the Canadian version compared to the American version of this same 6oz. bottle... stippled top to bottom, stippled front diamond, no hyphen between Orange and Crush, no CO., and the date REG'D 1921/1922.... however the biggest clue which you do not show in your photos is the base of the bottle - is there an embossed D in a diamond or a C in a triangle. These two symbols are both Canadian bottle manufacturers. Can you tell us or show us the base?
My book is on Ebay, but if your write me directly at mrosman@sympatico.ca we can both same paying Ebay their 'cut.'
alright its a bit faded from nearly a century of rain and snow in the dump but there seems to be only a 3 an 2 and an 8 on the base

Attachments

• IMG_1513[1].JPG
    IMG_1513[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 91

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky