Thoughts and results from my homemade tumbler.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

embe

Reaction score
Curious if you used the copper bits or something else?

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Yes I use bits of copper wire with a little water and barkeeper's friend, mostly doing the inside but I do put some on the outside too. I am getting the results I want, not looking for perfect.

Digger 57

Reaction score
There was someone on the site one time finding 20 rare bottles a day, right. I realize it takes longer but for a common bottle I'm just looking at making a presentable. I have several doubles and planning on making one nice as possible 2-3 days, put them next to each other to show this is what it could look like. I just got a kick out of making the darn thing and see the results. I don't think it cost much more than $20 $30 to make it and hey it was fun.
Your efforts are awesome .

Reactions: Roy

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
You should of run it at least another day & a half. 3 days minimum. One guy in here sez he runs his bottles for 3 weeks. which I thought was excessive. You say alot of work & time tumbling bottles. I know, I've done many. BUT, I had one guy I was tumbling a bottle for told me it was easy & that I don't have to do any work because the tumbler does all the work. Kinda pissed me off he was so clueless, made me feel like my time,work & effort was not appreciated or realized. LEON.
I won’t work for people like you described.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora