Tiny Jumbo bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Harleyguy1955

Reaction score
We are cleaning out a family home, and we came across several wooden cases of "Tiny Jumbo" soda bottles. We have 3 cases, and each case is wood, separated by wire, and each case holds 24 bottles. One bottle is missing, so, we have a total of 71 bottles. Each bottle is about 6 1/2" tall, and I believe, they are probably around 3 oz. The bottles have an elephant embossed on the side, with the name "Tiny Jumbo" within the elephant. The family home is in the Minneapolis area.

If anyone has any information on these bottles (history of the company, etc), or, where we could find an appraisal on the bottles, we would appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• tiny jumbo bottle2.jpg
    tiny jumbo bottle2.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 76
  • tiny jumbo bottle 1.jpg
    tiny jumbo bottle 1.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 91

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
We are cleaning out a family home, and we came across several wooden cases of "Tiny Jumbo" soda bottles. We have 3 cases, and each case is wood, separated by wire, and each case holds 24 bottles. One bottle is missing, so, we have a total of 71 bottles. Each bottle is about 6 1/2" tall, and I believe, they are probably around 3 oz. The bottles have an elephant embossed on the side, with the name "Tiny Jumbo" within the elephant. The family home is in the Minneapolis area.

If anyone has any information on these bottles (history of the company, etc), or, where we could find an appraisal on the bottles, we would appreciate it.

Thank you so much.
Jumbo Brand soda was around from mid 20's up into 60's , the latter with acl applied color label just saying Jumbo. Many of the earlier embossed bottles with the elephant are in the 9 oz size and even in a 60 oz. size, these were sold and bottled all over the US and even Canada. The 3 oz size you have are the harder ones to obtain because many want to round out their collection with all sizes. Can't tell you what they are worth, it comes down to how much somebody really wants it. Your collection for sure is the largest I have heard of all together and that could also hurt the value (less is more theory). Ebay has some 9oz and some 60oz bottles for auction right now.

Harleyguy1955

Reaction score
Jumbo Brand soda was around from mid 20's up into 60's , the latter with acl applied color label just saying Jumbo. Many of the earlier embossed bottles with the elephant are in the 9 oz size and even in a 60 oz. size, these were sold and bottled all over the US and even Canada. The 3 oz size you have are the harder ones to obtain because many want to round out their collection with all sizes. Can't tell you what they are worth, it comes down to how much somebody really wants it. Your collection for sure is the largest I have heard of all together and that could also hurt the value (less is more theory). Ebay has some 9oz and some 60oz bottles for auction right now.
Thank you so much for getting back to me, I really appreciate the history of Jumbo Brand Soda. I am new to this site. Hope you have a great day Bottle 1 Rocks!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi