Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Today’s odd haul

Catcat16

Feb 26, 2020
Goldsboro MD
I went out by myself today and instead of actually digging as I usually do, I just kinda raked the surface as I’ve found bottles that way many of times in the past. Today, Bottle wise, it was an extremely lame haul. But I found some cool random things that I thought could be worth sharing. Anyone know what that knife looking thing is? The end of it looks like it screwed into something.

Attachments

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
I like the white thing where it looks like the Person sitting on the Toilet while talking to a Duck? The one green Bottle with fancy Lion embossed on it looks like it could be a Lowenbrau Beer? The knife looking thing with threaded end possibly cane handle? LEON.

treasurekidd

Sep 25, 2005
Warwick, RI
I agree, the lion embossed bottle is a Lowenbrau, or a Lowie as we used to call them. It looks like one of the small ones, 7 or 8 oz bottles that came in a case of 48 that we used to call stubbies back in the 80's. Back then as teenagers, we used to swipe those from my friends dad's fridge all the time lol.

RoyalRuby

Oct 5, 2019
Buckeye State
I went out by myself today and instead of actually digging as I usually do, I just kinda raked the surface as I’ve found bottles that way many of times in the past. Today, Bottle wise, it was an extremely lame haul. But I found some cool random things that I thought could be worth sharing. Anyone know what that knife looking thing is? The end of it looks like it screwed into something.
The one green bottle is a "Packie" or "One Way" bottle, I recently found three green ones and several amber dating between the 20200316_150040.jpgearly 40's to the mid 50's, here's a pic from my first visit to that dump.

Warf rat

Aug 25, 2018
Kansas
I believe the knife thing screwed into a cylinder with a bunch of them a piece of farm machinery like a hammer mill?? or such I find similar ones at the farm.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mosesbottlelady99