Today finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Newtothiss

Reaction score
I love the Jar man. I too live with limited bottle real estate. It just takes persistence, know-how, and connections in the bottle world.
It's not so much the lack of real estate, but the young age of the area and logging..
My lack of connections has forced wild persistence.

Also, trying to squeeze metal detecting AND bottle digging into the same outing leaves me doing both half-assed.

Hezezilla

Reaction score
It's not so much the lack of real estate, but the young age of the area and logging..
My lack of connections has forced wild persistence.

Also, trying to squeeze metal detecting AND bottle digging into the same outing leaves me doing both half-assed.
Yikes! Well, I know how you feel. The area I live in was only recently developed. Basically nobody lived out here even in the 1930s so finding anything of better age is near impossible. Land is also an issue as everything is buried under people's houses. Lately, I've been left to metal detecting the parks. I wish you the best of luck my friend. If I lived closer to you I'd love to go along with you on your hunts. After all, scouting is oh so much more fun when you have someone else to go with. Again, best of luck and God Bless.

Hezezilla

Reaction score
Kinda thought that myself, but not sure.
Quick Google search:
1701829286580.png

willong

Reaction score
Yes, I believed you.

I should have written: "Kinda thought that myself, but was not sure." instead of "Kinda thought that myself, but not sure." Unfortunately, I was in a hurry and did not take the time to edit my post, so it might have read like I was questioning your identification of the piece--that was not my intent.

Hezezilla

Reaction score
Yes, I believed you.

I should have written: "Kinda thought that myself, but was not sure." instead of "Kinda thought that myself, but not sure." Unfortunately, I was in a hurry and did not take the time to edit my post, so it might have read like I was questioning your identification of the piece--that was not my intent.
No offense taken brah. I just took it up on myself to track down the camera type since some one else took interest in it. I like collecting cameras on the side so wasn't too much of an issue either. I love how positive these chats are.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen